Friday, May 2, 2014

STAR WARS DAY - May the 4th (be with us) lol.

Star Wars Day is here.   This blog is what you get when you cross a procrastinator with a geek; an epic battle between good and evil and quilting competition. 








Our story  begins with a young man dreaming in fabric...










Meanwhile in outer space...


























Comments? Lol.  


Luke's quilt is really the masterpiece of Sherry Reynolds, it is called America Let it Shine. I thought he need to win the ribbon by piecing one of the most troublesome quilt blocks; the Mariner's Compass.  Of course the regular compass wasn't hard enough for Sherry, she had to add a bazillion tiny triangles all around a circle. (How do you spell 'over achiever'?!?!?) Sherry gave me permission to use her quilt.   Anyway, I hope you had fun here!

4 comments:

  1. Laughed so hard - needed that today. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had fun with it. Thanks for letting me know... sometimes I think I'm too geeky. :)

      Delete
  2. Just found this today.... LOVED and shared it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I'm glad you had fun with it too. :)

      Delete